collections

11/26/12

I spent my Thanksgiving break with Jake's family in Illinois! Born and raised on crowded Long Island, NY, I always find the trips to his house fascinating. The big fields and farms make everything so open. All that open space sure feels good on a crowded mind. 

Jake's family owns a local antique mall and jewelry store! Here are some of the treasures I found to add to both my Owl and Vintage Pyrex collections!

Vintage Owl Salt & Pepper Shakers - $7 (these even have cork bottoms!)

























Glass owl from Japan - $2.50
























Gold Butterfly Pyrex Casserole - $4
























Early American Heritage Pyrex Casserole - $6



























Even though I did a little Black Friday shopping at the mall, these 4 antiques are still my favorite. I plan on moving into an apartment next year so I'll be able to put my finds to good use.

What are some Thanksgiving weekend deals you snatched up???

Later Taters
- sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :] Questions, thoughts, rants... I love it all.

that way this way