dorm room food

1/13/13

Well I'm back at school and another semester has begun. To be completely transparent, I don't want to be here at all. I'm guessing it's just the fact that I am a Junior and getting antsy after being in one place for a while.

I am hoping to live off campus next year so that I can cook! But until then, I created this board on Pinterest full of easy recipes that can be made in the dorm room using no more than microwaves, crockpots, and george foremans. I do my best to feel at home in my dorm.

Here are some of my favorites!!!

microwave



Martha Stewart Recipes (Just add peanut butter, soy sauce and chili sauce for quick pad thai!)





george foreman









crockpot






mmmmm there's nothing in the world that some good food can't solve. except obesity.


eat up.
-sharon


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you just need to make the best of the situation.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the pad thai ramen noodle upgrade; it's pretty good! Definitely better than normal ramen, and more filling cuz of the peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :] Questions, thoughts, rants... I love it all.

that way this way