lovely people: hallie

3/8/13

hallie // 22 // indiana

EU Fashion Fever PR

genuinely thoughtful, pleasantly awkward, 9 year champion basket weaver






"3 things I keep on me at all times...
USB // Deer Antler // School ID so I can eat"


fashion fever creations:







What I love about Fashion Fever --> Every day is a surprise.  
God puts new people, conversations, skills, opportunities in my hands every moment.  
Fashion Fever is the perfect outlet to show the gifts God has given me and use them practically.
~





"if a piece of clothing isn't under $10, 
I won't buy it! (except jeans of course)"






random fact: 
"I have an infatuation with dinosaurs"




"People will forget what you said, 
people will forget what you did, 
but people will never forget 
how you made them feel." 
--Maya Angelou

As if you can't tell from these pictures, Hallie is so fun to be around. This photoshoot was actually our first time really meeting, but I left feeling so comfortable and like I found a new and wonderful friend. Hallie's easy-going yet passionate at the same time and the kindness she has for others is so incredibly special and unique. She teaches me to not just be ok with who I am, but to own it and love it. Hallie is the definition of authentic. And 100% lovely. 

remember to be YOU.
- sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :] Questions, thoughts, rants... I love it all.

that way this way