secondhand treasures

12/28/12

I spent the day today with my sister, Christie. We decided to hit up a local secondhand store to search for stuff. It was definitely a pain to get there with all the snow & ice up here in NH, but it was totally worth it.

These precious embroideries were only $1 each... so I snatched em up for my room


















































I also got all of the materials needed to make this dreamcatcher! Stay tuned for the DIY!!!






































When we got back we decided to fool around with the timer on my camera like typical sisters would...










































































Nothin like that warm feeling at the end of a fun & successful day!!!!

Dream-catcher DIY tomorrow!

Happy Trails to you :]
- sharon

3 comments:

  1. lovely and warm photos! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. This post makes me want to get into sewing.

    Stop by my blog soon.

    www.CharcoalAlley.com

    <3 bisoux besos // PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool dream catcher!:D

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin/facebook?
    Let me know dear, would mean a lot to me!!
    Happy 2013!

    XOXO
    K

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :] Questions, thoughts, rants... I love it all.

that way this way