a freely ronnie friday

4/30/13

This past Friday, my good friend Rebeca and I went to an amazing women's rally at James River Assembly. We participated in the Spring Market, selling some crafts that we made to promote my blog! We were soooo tired but had a great time. It's so important to make sure you are putting yourself out there to meet people and remember why do what you do!!


sein.box


sein.box



sein.box

Nothing like a night full of lovely friends, crafts, and fun!
Special thanks to my friend Sein from Sein.box for snapping some fun pics at our booth.
& Rebeca for walking with me through the ups and downs of life :]

"with grace in her heart,
& flowers in her hair"


- sharon



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh all these photos look so gorgeous! I'm a sucker for floral crowns and cute notebooks
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :] Questions, thoughts, rants... I love it all.

that way this way