pieces

6/25/13











Life lately has been peaceful. I've been taking a lot of time to myself, away from everything, to re-focus on who I am and what I feel called to do in life. I've also let go of a lot of things lately. My really long hair, my hedgehog, and my "I have it all together" facade. It's been refreshing. I'm starting a big project that, unlike blogging, is less about me and my uneventful life and completely about something I am passionate about and something that deserves my devotion. I can't WAIT to share it with all of my blogger friends. Here's a sneak peak I captured with vsco... 


shine on *
- sharon - 

4 comments:

  1. Not the hedgehog D:
    Hope you're doing good, pretty lady! I can't wait to see whats going to come next for you :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful pieces
    your blog is so very wonderful
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful lighting! :)
    -Deana, from Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, pretty!! I am excited to see what you are going to do with those necklaces!! Sell?? Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be great! Your hair looks so pretty!! Love the length and the ombre!!! That orange drink looks yummy! And what is that food, potato with salad in it?? :)

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :] Questions, thoughts, rants... I love it all.

that way this way